Mississauga Transit route 103 'Hurontario Express'
|Number of Branches||1|
|Buses used||NFI XD40, Orion VII|
Route 103 Hurontario Express is a Mississauga Transit route. Limited stop service is provided between Port Credit GO Station and Brampton Gateway Terminal, travelling along Hurontario Street in Mississauga and Brampton.
As route 103 is a limited stop route, it does not service all stops along Hurontario Street. The following is a current list of stops as of September 2, 2014.
- Port Credit GO Station
- Lakeshore Road/Elizabeth Street (Northbound only)
- Hurontario Street/Lakeshore Road (Southbound only)
- Hurontario Street/Mineola Road
- Hurontario Street/North Service Road
- Hurontario Street/The Queensway
- Hurontario Street/Paisley Boulevard
- Hurontario Street/Dundas Street
- Hurontario Street/John Street
- Hurontario Street/Central Parkway
- Hurontario Street/Elm Drive
- Hurontario Street/Burnhamthorpe Road
- Hurontario Street/Robert Speck Parkway
- Hurontario Street/Eglinton Avenue
- Hurontario Street/Bristol Road
- Hurontario Street/Matheson Boulevard
- Hurontario Street/Britannia Road
- Hurontario Street/Courtneypark Drive
- Hurontario Street/Derry Road
- Hurontario Street/County Court Drive South
- Hurontario Street/County Court Drive North
- As of September 2, 2014
|Weekday Late evening||20||4|
- May 5, 2014 - Frequency improved to 10 minutes during peak and midday. Weekday evening frequency improved to every 15-20 minutes.
- November 26, 2012 - Route begins serving new Brampton Gateway Terminal.
- September 3, 2012 - Peak frequency increased to 11 minutes from previous 17.5 minutes. Midday frequency increased to 14 minutes from previous 19 minutes. 5 buses added during peak and 2 during midday.
- May 7, 2012 - Stop added at John Street.
- January 30, 2012 - Evening service hours expanded from 9pm to approximately 11pm.
- December 12, 2011 - Schedules adjusted to allow increased runtime. One bus added during peak periods, increasing the frequency from 19 minutes to every 17.5 minutes.
- September 6, 2011 - Service introduced as part of Hurontario corridor changes which include the cancellation of route 202. Route operates all day Monday-Saturday between Port Credit GO and Shoppers World. Frequencies are 19 minutes peak and midday, and 24 minutes on Saturday. Stops: Lakeshore/Elizabeth (northbound only), Lakeshore/Hurontario (southbound only), Mineola, North Service, Queensway, Dundas, Central Parkway, Elm, Burnhamthorpe, Robert Speck, Eglinton, Bristol, Matheson, Britannia, Courtneypark, Derry, County Court South, and County Court North (southbound only)
- 103N HURONTARIO EXP. ~ 103 TO BRAMPTON ~ GATEWAY TERMINAL
- 103 S HURONTARIO EXP. ~ 103 TO PT. CREDIT GO
- 103N HURONTARIO EXP. ~ 103 TO BRAMPTON (September 6, 2011-November 26, 2012)
- 103S HURONTARIO EXP. ~ 103S TO QUEENSWAY (Short Turn)