MiWay route 6 'Credit Woodlands'
|Number of Branches||1|
Route 6 Credit Woodlands is a bus route operated by MiWay in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
Route 6 operates between City Centre Transit Terminal and Dundas Street at Erindale Station Road.
The route primarily provides coverage within the Erindale Woodlands area, in addition to serving Webb Drive and Central Parkway West. It provides service to the City Centre, Erindale and Fairview neighborhoods of Mississauga.
- 6 Credit Woodlands (Monday to Sunday)
- September 6, 2005 - Route is renamed 6 'Credit Woodlands-Westdale' from 6 'Credit Woodlands'.
- October 2006 - Sunday service is introduced between 8:00am and 6:00pm with 35 minutes frequency.
- September 4, 2007 - Routing in the City Centre Area is revised to use Living Arts Drive between Rathburn Road and Burnhamthorope Road, no longer using Duke of York or Princess Royal Drive.
- March 21, 2011 - Route designated as a fully accessible route, with low floor buses used at all times.
- July 4, 2011 - Route is renamed 6 'Credit Woodlands' from 6 'Credit Woodlands-Westdale'.
- October 26, 2015 - Route is revised to use Webb Drive and Grand Park Drive, no longer serving Confederation Parkway or Central Parkway between Confederation Parkway and Grand Park Drive. The span of service on Sundays is extended from 6:00pm to 8:00pm.
- April 11, 2016 - Weekday rush hour frequency increased to 15 minutes from 18 minutes; weekday midday and evening frequency increased to 18 minutes from 25 minutes.