MiWay route 65 'Barondale'
|Number of Branches||1|
Route 65 Barondale was a MiWay route that operated from May 8, 1995 to April 11, 2016. Service was provided covering the residential area north of Eglinton Avenue and east of Hurontario Street, connecting to and from City Centre Transit Terminal via Central Parkway East and Rathburn Road. Service was cancelled on April 11, 2016, with service being replaced by a extension of route 10.
- 65 Barondale - clockwise (Monday-Friday)
- April 11, 2016 - Route 65 is cancelled, being replaced by a extension of route 10 east of Hurontario Street. Up until it was cancelled, route 65 service continued to be Monday-Friday only with 40 minute frequency.
- September 6, 2010 - Route becomes accessible.
- September 5, 2005 - Route renamed 65 'Barondale'
- March 25, 2002 - Route modified to travel along Rathburn Road and Central Parkway East to and from City Centre Transit Terminal, no longer travelling along Meadows Boulevard and Robert Speck Parkway, which is already served by route 53.
- May 8, 1995 - Route 65 'Sandalwood' is introduced as part of route changes to routes 25 and 53 . Service is provided from City Centre Transit Terminal, travelling along Robert Speck Parkway, Meadows Boulevard, Central Parkway East, Dakota Road, Nahani Way, and Thornwood Drive, looping via Hurontario Street, Barondale Drive and Nahani Way. Service is provided Monday-Friday with 40 minute all day frequency. As part of these changes, routes 25 and 53, which served the area are modified.
- 65L BARONDALE ~ 65 TO CITY CENTRE
- 65 BARONDALE LOOP ~ 65 TO CITY CTRE
- 65 BARONDALE ~ 65 TO SQUARE ONE
- 65L BARONDALE ~ TO SQUARE ONE