MiWay route 64 'Meadowvale GO'
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Number of Branches||1|
Route 64 Meadowvale GO is a bus route operated by MiWay in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
Route 64 operates as a GO Shuttle route in the southern area of Meadowvale, connecting to Meadowvale GO Station during weekday rush hour periods.
- 64 Meadowvale GO (Monday to Friday)
- October 28, 2002 - Route 64 'Meadowvale GO Shuttle South' is introduced, connecting the southern area of Meadowvale to Meadowvale GO Station during weekday rush hours.
- September 6, 2005 - Route renamed 64 'Meadowvale Shuttle-Montevideo' from 64 'Meadowvale GO Shuttle South'.
- July 4, 2011 - Route renamed 64 'Meadowvale GO' from 64 'Meadowvale Shuttle-Montevideo'.
- December 12, 2011 - Route designated as accessible, with low floor buses used at all times.
- April 13, 2020 - Route is cancelled until further notice due to low ridership.