MiWay route 57 'Courtneypark'
|Number of Branches||1|
Route 57 Courtneypark is a bus route operated by MiWay in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
The route primarily serves Meadowvale Boulevard, Old Derry Road, Courtneypark Drive, Netherhart Road and Convair Road. It provides service to the Meadowvale and Meadowvale Village neighborhoods of Mississauga. It also serves employment areas surrounding Toronto Pearson International Airport and in the Meadowvale Business Park.
- 57 Courtneypark (Monday to Friday)
- 57A Infield Loop
- October 15, 2001 - Route 57 'Airport Infield' is introduced, providing service between Islington Subway Station and Westwood Mall , travelling along Dundas Street, Highway 427, Convair Drive, Netherhart Road, Courtneypark Drive, Dixie Road, Derry Road, and Goreway Drive. Service is provided Monday to Friday, with frequencies of 30 minutes during peak periods and 60 minutes during midday and evening.
- October 20, 2003 - Route renamed 57 'Courtneypark' from 57 'Airport Infield'. Route extended west on Courtneypark Drive to Hurontario Street, no longer serving Westwood Mall.
- September 6, 2005 - Route extended to Meadowvale Town Centre via Mavis Road and Derry Road. Service is provided during weekday rush hours only with approximately 30 minutes frequency. Branch 57A is eliminated, being replaced by new route 59.
- September 3, 2012 - Route designated as accessible, with low floor buses used at all times.
- April 29, 2019 - East end routing revised to terminate at Renforth Transitway Station, no longer serving Islington Subway Station. Routing west of Mavis Road revised to use Crawford Mill, Gooderham Estates Boulevard, Old Derry Road, Creditview Road and Meadowvale Boulevard. Improved frequency and weekday midday service added with weekday rush hour frequency increased to 15-20 minutes from 30-35 minutes, weekday midday frequency is 20 minutes. Route direction changes from north-south to east-west.