MiWay route 38 'Creditview'
|Number of Branches||2|
Route 38 Creditview is a bus route operated by MiWay in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
Route 38 operates via Meadowvale Boulevard and Meadowpine Bopulevard north of Derry Road, while route 38A is a weekend-only variant that operates via the full length of Argentia Road.
Both routes primarily serve Wolfedale Road, Creditview Road and Argentia Road. They provide service to the Erindale, Creditview, East Credit and Meadowvale neighborhoods of Mississauga.
- 38 Creditview (Monday to Friday)
- 38A Creditview-Argentia (Saturday and Sunday)
- October 23, 2006 - Route 38A 'Creditview-Argentia' is introduced as a Sunday only routing using Argentia Road north of Derry Road. Sunday service is introduced, with buses serving route 38A only.
- January 28, 2008 - Saturday frequency improved to 45 minutes.
- March 24, 2008 - Weekday service span extended to 12:00am from 10:00pm; late evening frequency is increased to approximately 45 minutes.
- August 4, 2008 - Routing revised to serve Lisgar GO Station, no longer serving the loop inside the nearby Wal-Mart plaza. Route was on 'detour' to Lisgar GO for several weeks after the Wal-Mart loop was removed.
- July 4, 2011 - Route 38A begins operation on Saturdays, replacing route 38 service. Saturday frequency increased to 42 minutes due to shorter routing.
- December 12, 2011 - Route designated as accessible, with low floor buses used at all times.
- December 9, 2013 - Route 38A Sunday frequency increased to 45 minutes from 60 minutes by interlining with route 39 at Meadowvale Town Centre.
- April 27, 2015 - Route revised to end at Huron Park Recreation Centre, no longer using Paisley Boulevard to Trillium Hospital.
- May 9, 2016 - Route revised to end at Glengarry Road and Dundas Street, no longer serving Huron Park Recreation Centre.
- July 3, 2017 - Route 38A Saturday frequency increased to 24 minutes from 33 minutes, no longer interlining with route 39 at Meadowvale Town Centre.
- October 28, 2019 - Route revised to no longer serve Britannia Road, Silken Laumann Way or Bancroft Drive, remaining on Creditview Road. Service to this area is replaced by an extension of route 68.