MiWay route 34 'Credit Valley'
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Number of Branches||1|
Route 34 Credit Valley is a bus route operated by MiWay in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
The route primarily serves the Eglinton Avenue corridor west of Hurontario Street, in addition to Kingsbridge Garden Circle and Erin Centre Boulevard.
- 34 Credit Valley (Monday to Sunday)
- September 10, 2001 - Route designated as accessible, with low floor buses used at all times.
- September 5, 2005 - Route renamed 34 'Credit Valley' from 34 'Eglinton West'. Routing revised to run in both directions along Credit Valley Road. The weekday rush hour routing via The Chase is eliminated.
- January 28, 2008 - Routing modified to no longer operate west of Erin Mills Parkway due to introduction of route 33. Route now travels west on Eglinton Avenue, into Credit Valley Hospital, and then north on Erin Mills Parkway to Erin Mills Town Centre. As a result of the shorter routing, frequency is improved to 18 minutes peak; 21-23 minutes weekday midday, evening, and all day Saturday; and 34 minutes Sundays.
- May 20, 2008 - Route revised to extend west on Eglinton Avenue to Winston Churchill Boulevard, north on Winston Churchill Boulevard and east on Erin Centre Boulevard to Erin Mills Town Centre.
- January 30, 2012 - Sunday service interlined with route 91. 40 minute frequency.
- March 26, 2012 - Sunday routing extended west to Tenth Line.
- January 28, 2013 - Due to the cancellation of Sunday service on route 91, route 34 no longer interlines on Sunday. Frequency adjusted to 43 minutes.
- May 2015 - Route revised to no longer enter Credit Valley Hospital, remaining on Eglinton Avenue.
- February 26, 2018 - Route revised to return service to Credit Valley Hospital.