MiWay route 33 'Erin Centre Loop'
|Number of Branches||2|
Route 33 Erin Centre Loop was a MiWay route that operated from January 28, 2008 to January 30, 2012. Service was introduced in response to growing development in the Churchill Meadows community south of Eglinton Avenue and west of Erin Mills Parkway, and allowed for route 34 to be streamlined. It was cancelled on January 30, 2012 due to low ridership, and parts of its former routing is now covered by route 67.
- 33 Erin Centre Loop - clockwise (Monday-Friday, peak periods only). January 28, 2008 to September 7, 2009.
- 33 Erin Centre Loop - counterclockwise (Monday-Sunday). January 28, 2008 to January 30, 2012.
- 33A Artesian-Streetsville - Tenth Line and Middlesex Gate to Streetsville GO Station - (Monday-Friday, peak periods only). September 7, 2009 to January 30, 2012.
- January 30, 2012 - Route cancelled due to low ridership. In response to customer requests, parts of route 33A are incorporated into the new route 67, providing GO shuttle service to the majority of the previous route 33A service area.
- September 7, 2009. Weekday service changes. Service on the clockwise loop is discontinued and the counterclockwise loop is modified to operate only during midday and evening. A new branch, route 33A 'Artesian-Streetsville' is introduced to operate during peak periods connecting to/from Streetsville GO Station via Erin Mills Parkway, McFarren Boulevard, and Thomas Street. With these changes, route 33 service is removed from Erin Centre Boulevard during weekday peak periods. No change to Saturday or Sunday Service.
- May 20, 2008 - Normal routing along Angel Pass resumes. Route modified to serve Kimbermount Avenue, travelling along Winston Churchill Boulevard, Eglinton Avenue, and Kimbermount Avenue.
- February 19, 2008 - Service removed from Angel Pass due to snow removal issues. Routing modified to service only Sebastian Drive and Aquinas Avenue.
- January 28, 2008 - Service begins on route 33 'Erin Centre Loop'. One bus provides counterclockwise service at 30 minute frequency Monday to Sunday. During weekday peak periods, an additional bus provides clockwise service at 30 minute frequency, resulting in a combined frequency of 16.5 minutes during peak periods. Route 34 is streamlined to operate east of Winston Churchill Boulevard, no longer serving Credit Valley Boulevard or Kimbermount Avenue.
- 33 L ERIN CENTRE ~ TO ERIN MILLS T.C.
- 33 CCW ERIN CENTRE ~ TO ERIN MILLS T.C.
- 33 L ERIN CENTRE ~ TO MEADOWS
- 33 L ERIN CENTRE ~ TO ARTESIAN
- 33 ERIN CTRE ~ 33 TO ERIN MILLS
- 33A E ARTESIAN ~ 33A TO STSVILLE GO
- 33A W ARTESIAN ~ 33A TO ARTESIAN