MiWay route 32 'Lisgar GO'
|Number of Branches||1|
Route 32 Lisgar GO is a MiWay route. It provides GO shuttle service to the Lisgar community, connecting it to nearby Lisgar GO Station. 5 northbound trips to the GO Station are provided in the AM peak, and 7 southbound trips from the GO Station are provided in the PM peak.
- 32 Lisgar GO - Lisgar GO Station to Trelawny Circle/Mockingbird Lanes (Monday-Friday, Peak only)
- As of May 1, 2017
- March 2, 2015 - Additional PM trip added.
- December 12, 2011 - Route becomes accessible.
- October 19, 2009 - Additional PM Trip added.
- October 22, 2007 - Route 32 service begins.
- September 4, 2007 - Original planned start of service, delayed due to construction of bus terminal at Lisgar GO Station.
- 32 LISGAR GO
- 32N LISGAR ~ 32 TO LISGAR
- 32S LISGAR ~ 32 TO TRELAWNY