MiWay route 321 'Stephen Lewis-St. Joan of Arc'
Jump to navigation Jump to search
321 Stephen Lewis-St. Joan of Arc
|Number of Branches||1|
Route 321 Stephen Lewis-St. Joan of Arc is a bus route operated by MiWay in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
Route 321 is a school route, providing service in the morning and afternoon between Stephen Lewis and St. Joan of Arc Secondary Schools and the Churchill Meadows community south of the schools, mainly covering Tenth Line, Aquinas Avenue, Sebastian Drive, and Artesian Drive.
- 321 Stephen Lewis-St. Joan of Arc (Monday to Friday school days)
- September 2, 2008 - Route 321 'Stephen Lewis SS' is introduced.
- December 8, 2008 - Route renamed 321 'Stephen Lewis-St. Joan of Arc'. Route 322 is eliminated with all service being consolidated into the single route 321.
- March 26, 2012 - Route designated as accessible, with low floor buses used at all times.
- February 16, 2021 - Service on this route resumes after a delay in the reopening of schools.
- April 6, 2021 - Route is suspended until further notice due to the closure of schools during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- September 7, 2021 - Route resumes service.