MiWay route 22 'Finch'
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Number of Branches||1|
Route 22 Finch is a bus route operated by MiWay in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
The route primarily serves Darcel Avenue, Finch Avenue and Humber College Boulevard. It provides service to the Malton neighborhood of Mississauga.
- 22 Finch (Monday to Sunday)
- September 6, 2005 - Route renamed 22 'Finch' from 22 'Humber College'.
- October 10, 2005 - Route designated as accessible, with low floor buses used at all times.
- July 6, 2009 - Weekday rush hour frequency increased to 13 minutes from 18 minutes.
- September 7, 2009 - Saturday frequency reduced to 33 minutes from 30 minutes.
- October 22, 2012 - Weekday rush hour frequency reduced to 18 minutes from 13 minutes with extension of route 107 to Humber College North Campus.
- January 28, 2013 - Route revised to serve Humber College North Campus in the eastbound direction.