MiWay route 15 'Drew'
|Number of Branches||1|
Route 15 Drew is a bus route operated by MiWay in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
Route 15 operates between Cardiff Boulevard and Lorimar Drive and Westwood Square Bus Terminal.
The route primarily serves the Malton industrial area north of Derry Road. It provides provides service to the Malton neighborhood of Mississauga.
- 15 Drew (Monday to Friday)
- 15A Drew-Brampton
- 15B Drew-Cardiff
- October 20, 2003 - As part of major route changes, route 15 'Derry Industrial' is introduced, operating between Hurontario Street and Westwood Square while serving the industrial area north of Derry Road. Route 42, which previously served the industrial area along the same routing as route 15, is modified to travel only along Derry Road to Westwood . Route 57 is also modified as part of these changes, being extended along Courtneypark Drive to Hurontario Street and no longer serving Westwood Square via Dixie Road and Derry Road.
- September 5, 2005 - Route renamed 15 'Drew'. Route 15A 'Drew-Brampton' is introduced, providing one AM trip from Shoppers World to Westwood Square, following the normal route 15 routing from Derry and Hurontario to Westwood Square. The trip was previously part of existing schedules of routes 15 and 42, but did not have a branch designation.
- Prior to March 23, 2009 - Route 15B provides service between Cardiff Boulevard/Lorimar Drive and Westwood Square.
- March 23, 2009 - Route 15B is cancelled due to low ridership.
- June 28, 2010 - Route extended to Hurontario & 407 Park and Ride from the previous looping in the area of Derry Road and Hurontario Street (Maritz Drive).
- September 6, 2011 - Route 15A is cancelled, being replaced by new trips of route 15 starting from the Hurontario & 407 Park and Ride
- September 3, 2012 - Route designated as accessible, with low floor buses used at all times.
- April 27, 2015 - Route shortened to operate between Cardiff Boulevard/Lorimar Drive and Westwood Square, no longer travelling along Derry Road west of Dixie Road to the Hurontario & 407 Park and Ride. 3 buses are allocated during AM/PM peak periods (previously 5) and 2 buses are used during weekday evening service (previously 3). Due to the shorter routing, similar frequency is maintained.