MiWay route 110 'University Express'
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Number of Branches||1|
|Buses used||40', 60'|
Route 110 University Express is a bus route operated by MiWay in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
- 110 University Express (Monday to Sunday)
- September 4, 2007 - Route 110 'University' is introduced, operating between Clarkson GO Station and City Centre Transit Terminal. Service operates 7 days a week. Weekday rush hour frequency is 15 minutes; weekday midday and evening frequency is 28-30 minutes; Saturday and Sunday frequency is 28 minutes all day. Stops: Erin Mills Parkway/Leanne Boulevard, Erin Mills Parkway/Dundas Street, University of Toronto Mississauga, South Common Centre, Erin Mills Parkway/Folkway Drive.
- December 3, 2007 - Weekday rush hour frequency increased to 13 minutes from 15 minutes.
- October 20, 2008 - Route designated as accessible, with low floor buses used at all times.
- July 6, 2009 - Weekday rush hour frequency increased to 13 minutes from 15 minutes.
- January 25, 2010 - Weekday midday frequency between City Centre Transit Terminal and UTM increased to 13 minutes from 20 minutes with addition of short turn trips. Service to Clarkson GO Station operates at 26 minutes frequency.
- March 22, 2010 - Route renamed 110 'University'.
- October 4, 2010 - Route assigned MiExpress buses as part of MiWay brand launch.
- July 4, 2011 - Saturday late evening service eliminated due to low ridership.
- December 12, 2011 - Additional short turn trips added between City Centre Transit Terminal and UTM.
- September 4, 2017 - Route revised to serve Erin Mills Transitway Station. Saturday and Sunday frequency increased to 24 minutes from 28 minutes.