MiWay route 10 'Bristol-Britannia'
|Number of Branches||1|
Route 10 Bristol-Britannia is a bus route operated by MiWay in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
The route primarily serves Central Parkway, Bristol Road, Britannia Road and Windwood Drive. It provides service to the City Centre, Hurontario, East Credit and Meadowvale neighborhoods of Mississauga.
- 10 Bristol-Britannia (Monday to Sunday)
- October 20, 2003 - As part of major route changes, route 10 is revised to operate between City Centre Transit Terminal and Meadowvale Town Centre, travelling along Hurontario Street, Bristol Road, River Grove Avenue, Britannia Road, Grossbeak Drive, Osprey Boulevard, Trelawny Circle, Aquitaine Avenue, and serving the Copenhagen area north of Meadowvale Town Centre. Previous route 10 service along Mavis Road is replaced by route 61, while service along Winterton Way and Terry Fox Way is replaced by route 68.
- September 5, 2005 - Route renamed 10 'Bristol-Britannia' from 10 'Meadowvale'.
- May 19, 2009 – Sunday midday frequency increased to 45 minutes from 60 minutes.
- September 6, 2011 - Routing revised to terminate at Meadowvale Town Centre, no longer serving the Copenhagen area north of Meadowvale TC. Route 90 replaces route 10's former service to the Copenhagen area. Revised frequencies: 20 minutes weekday peak, 30 minutes weekday midday and evening, 30 minutes Saturday, 40 minutes Sunday.
- December 12, 2011 - Route designated as a fully accessible route, with low floor buses used at all times.
- April 11, 2016 - Route extended east of Hurontario Street along Bristol Road, Dakota Road, Nahani Way, Kennedy Road/Central Parkway, Meadows Drive, Robert Speck Parkway and City Centre Drive to City Centre Transit Terminal. As a result of these changes, route 65 is eliminated.
- October 24, 2016 - Routing revised to travel along Windwood Drive, Tours Road, Miller's Grove, and Battleford Drive to Meadowvale Town Centre. Service along Grossbeak Drive, Osprey Boulevard and Trelawny Circle is replaced by route 46. The routing along Dakota Road and Nahani Way is eliminated with buses remaining on Bristol Road to Kennedy Road.