MiWay route 107 'Malton Express'
|Number of Branches||1|
|Division||Central Parkway, Malton|
Route 107 Malton Express is a bus route operated by MiWay in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
- 107 Malton Express (Monday to Sunday)
Route 107 is a limited stop route which does not serve every stop along its routing. The following are current stops of January 4, 2021.
- City Centre Transit Terminal
- Central Parkway Transitway Station
- Cawthra Transitway Station
- Tomken Transitway Station
- Dixie Transitway Station
- Tahoe Transitway Station
- Etobicoke Creek Transitway Station
- Spectrum Transitway Station
- Orbitor Transitway Station
- Renforth Transitway Station
- Renforth Drive/Convair Drive
- Carlingview Drive/North of Renforth Drive
- Carlingview Drive/Dixon Road
- Campus Road/Bresler Drive
- Viscount Station
- American Drive/Northam Drive
- Northwest Drive/American Drive
- Goreway Drive/Nashua Drive
- Goreway Drive/Derry Road
- Westwood Square Bus Terminal
- Humber College North Campus
- Eastgate Parkway/Tahoe Boulevard
- Creekbank Road/Eglinton Avenue
- Matheson Boulevard/Spectrum Way
- Matheson Boulevard/Orbitor Drive
- Skymark Hub
- Renforth Drive/Eglinton Avenue
- Carlingview Drive/Meteor Drive
- March 22, 2010 - Route 107 'Malton Express' is introduced, operating between City Centre Transit Terminal and Westwood Square. Route operates during weekday rush hour periods with 15 minutes frequency. Northbound trips travel via Highway 403, Eastgate Parkway, and Matheson Boulevard to Skymark Hub. Southbound trips travel via Tomken Road and Rathburn Road rather than Highway 403. Stops: Eastgate/Dixie, Creekbank/Eglinton, Matheson/Orbitor, Skymark Hub, Renforth/Eglinton, Carlingview/Meteor, Viscount/409, American/Northam, Northwest/American, Goreway/Derry.
- September 6, 2010 - Stops added at Eastgate Parkway and Tahoe Boulevard, Carlingview Drive and Dixon Road, Campus Road and Bresler Drive, American Drive and Viscount Road.
- October 4, 2010 - Route assigned MiExpress buses as part of MiWay brand launch.
- October 18, 2010 - Route designated as accessible, with low floor buses used at all times.
- July 4, 2011 - Route revised to use Rathburn Road and Tomken Road in both directions, no longer using Highway 403 on northbound trips.
- July 2, 2012 - Route revised to serve the new Viscount Station off Viscount Road. Route is designated accessible.
- October 22, 2012 - Route extended to Humber College North Campus. New weekday midday service is introduced, operating with 28 minutes frequency.
- March 25, 2013 - Weekday midday frequency improved to 18 minutes from 28 minutes.
- June 30, 2014 - Stop added at Matheson Boulevard and Spectrum Way.
- November 17, 2014 - Route revised to operate on the Mississauga Transitway between City Centre and Dixie Station. Weekday rush hour frequency increased to 12 minutes from 16 minutes; weekday midday frequency increased to 15 minutes from 18 minutes; new weekday evening service until 11:00pm with 20 minutes frequency. Saturday service introduced, operating between 7:00am and 10:00pm with 20 minutes frequency.
- February 6, 2016 - Route revised to extend service on the Mississauga Transitway to Tahoe and Etobicoke Creek stations.
- October 24, 2016 - Stop added at Goreway Drive and Nashua Drive.
- May 1, 2017 - Route revised to extend service on the Mississauga Transitway to Spectrum and Orbitor stations.
- September 4, 2017 - Weekday rush hour frequency increased to 10 minutes from 12 minutes; weekday midday frequency increased to 12 minutes from 15 minutes. Sunday service introduced, operating between 7:00am and 10:00pm with 20 minutes frequency.
- November 22, 2017 - Route revised to serve the new Renforth Transitway Station, no longer serving Skymark Hub.
- March 23, 2020 - Route is cancelled until further notice due to a drop in ridership demand.
- September 8, 2020 - Route resumes service operating on weekdays only.
- December 7, 2020 - Due to the closure of Humber College North Campus, all service is re-suspended.
Prior to opening of Mississauga Transitway on November 17, 2014