Mercedes-Benz Sprinter MiniBus
|Mercedes-Benz Sprinter MiniBus|
|Styling from 2007 to present|
|Styling from 2003 to 2007|
|Years of manufacture||2003 to present|
The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter MiniBus, initially known as the Sprinter Shuttle Bus, is a mini bus based on the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van series. It was originally marketed in North America by Daimler Buses under the Dodge brand name (some examples were branded Mercedes-Benz) until 2010 when the Dodge brand was sold.
The Sprinter MiniBus could initially seat 16 passengers in its optimal seating configuration. In 2011, Daimler introduced an increased seating capacity of 18, dubbed the "commuter shuttle configuration", using thinner seats from Vogelsitze. The bus may feature a wheelchair lift at the side or at the rear, yielding 13 or 11 seats respectively. The airport shuttle configuration can seat 14 passengers.
The Sprinter shuttle bus made its official Canadian debut at the 2009 Ontario Transportation Expo in Toronto on April 21, 2009, at the Daimler Buses North America booth.
- Length: 24.1'
- Width: 79.9"
- Height: 107.5"
- Wheelbase: 170"
- GVWR: 11,030 lb.
- Mercedes-Benz OM 612 LA (MBE600) 2.7 litre, 154 hp
- Mercedes-Benz OM 642 LA ULEV/EPA 2010 V6, 3.0 litre, 188 hp
- Mercedes-Benz OM 651 LA EPA 2014/CARB I4, 2.1 litre, 161 hp
- Hydraulic disc brakes
- Up to 16 passengers
- BC Transit - Province of British Columbia excluding Metro Vancouver
- Pacific Western Transportation
- Strathcona County Transit - Sherwood Park, AB
- Charter Bus Lines of British Columbia - Delta, BC
- Living Earth Eco Tours - Burnaby BC
- Deseronto Transit - Deseronto, ON
- Kingston Transit - Kingston, ON
- GTA Crew Services - Toronto, ON
- Park'N Fly - Toronto, ON
- Red Car Service - Guelph, ON
- TransHelp - Brampton and Mississauga, ON
- Wasaga Beach Transit - Wasaga Beach, ON
- Academy Bus Lines - Hoboken, NJ
- Ambassador Hotel - Tulsa, OK
- Brown Coach - Amsterdam, NY
- Bull Runner Transit - Tampa, FL
- Chapel Hill Transit - Chapel Hill & Carrboro, NC
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport Shuttle Service - Charlotte, NC
- Gray Line of Seattle (Evergreen Trails) - Seattle, WA
- Gray Line Nashville - Nashville, TN
- Holiday Tours - Randleman, NC
- Jet Tours USA - East Rutherford, NJ
- Marguerite Shuttle (Stanford University) - Palo Alto, CA
- Maryland Transit Administration paratransit - Baltimore, MD
- Mountain Rides Transportation Authority - Sun Valley, ID
- New Orleans Regional Transit Authority - New Orleans, LA
- Northfield Lines - Northfield, MN
- Nova Tours - Germantown, MD
- Park City Transportation - Park City, UT
- Park N Jet - Seattle, WA
- Progressive Travel - Spencer, WI
- Royal Coach Tours - San Jose, CA
- Skytop Lodge - Skytop, PA
- Thrifty Car Rental - Los Angeles, CA
- Veolia Transport On Demand
- University of Toledo - Toledo, OH
- Western Kentucky University - Bowling Green, KY