Martha's Vineyard Transit Authority
(Redirected from Martha's Vineyard Regional Transit Authority)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Area served||Martha's Vineyard, MA|
|Fleet size||37 (fixed route), 6 (paratransit)|
|Number of routes||14|
|Ridership||1,306,704 (2015, annual)|
|Operator||Transit Connection, Inc.|
Martha's Vineyard Transit Authority, or VTA, is the bus system serving the communities in Martha's Vineyard in Massachusetts. The operations of this bus service is contracted to Transit Connection, Inc.
- 1 - Edgartown - Vineyard Haven Rd.
- 2 - Vineyard Haven - West Tisbury via Old County Rd. and Lambert's Cove Rd.
- 3 - Vineyard Haven - West Tisbury via State Rd.
- 4 - West Tisbury - Chilmark - Menemsha via North Rd.
- 5 - West Tisbury - Chilmark - Aquinnah via South Rd.
- 6 - Edgartown - Airport - West Tisbury
- 7 - Oak Bluffs - Airport via County Rd. and Barnes Rd.
- 8 - South Beach Loop
- 9 - Oak Bluffs - Hospital - Airport via Barnes Rd. and County Rd.
- 10 - Tisbury Park & Ride
- 10A - West Chop Loop
- 11 (May-Oct.) - Downtown Edgartown
- 12 (July 1-Aug. 31) - Chilmark In-Town
- 13 - Edgartown - Oak Bluffs - Vineyard Haven via Beach Rd.
- Address: 11 A St., Airport Business Park, Edgartown, MA 02539
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (508) 693-9953
- Phone: (508) 693-9440
As of July 2018.
This roster is incomplete.
|27, 40, 42, 44||?||Blue Bird||CSFE||Unknown amount of buses.|
|54||2004||Blue Bird||CSRE||Cummins ISC||Unknown amount of buses.|
|74-76||2011||IC Bus||HC||International MaxxForce DT||Allison|