Leduc Bus Lines
|USDOT#||MC/MX #||Full Legal Name|
|384162||MC-228791||Leduc Bus Lines Ltd.|
Leduc Bus Lines is a family owned business, founded in 1968, in Rockland, Ontario. They provide highway coach, minibus, transit bus and school bus service in the Ottawa and Eastern Ontario area. Leduc also operates international motor coach charters and escorted tours.
- Started as a school bus operator in Alfred, Ontario by Noel Leduc in 1968 as Noel Leduc School Bus Service.
- Acquired Duchesne School Bus Service and changed their name to Leduc Bus Lines in 1972.
- In 1973, the company moved its garage and office to 73 Leduc St. in Alfred.
- Incorporated in 1984.
- Noel Leduc passed away in 1990.
- Moved to their current garage in Rockland in 2006.
They operate four routes under the Rural Partners Transit Service of OC Transpo
- Route 520 from Hawkesbury connecting through L'Orignal, Alfred, Plantagenet and Wendover to Ottawa. (Schedule)
- Route 530 between Clarence-Rockland and Ottawa, funded by Clarence-Rockland Transpo.
- Route 535 from St. Pascal, Bourget, Hammond, and Cheney to Ottawa, funded by Clarence-Rockland Transpo.
- Route 538 from Carleton Place to Ottawa, operated by its Classic Alliance Motorcoach division. (Map/Schedule)
They also operate a Casino du Lac-Leamy shuttle that runs from Hawkesbury, L’Orignal, Alfred, Plantagenet, Wendover, Rockland, and Orléans every Wednesday. (Schedule)
- Address: 8467 Hwy 17, Rockland ON
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 613-446-0606 or 613-679-2595
- Fax: 613-446-0341
|3405||1976||Prevost||Champion||Detroit Diesel 8V71N||Ex-?, purchased in 1980.|
|3909-3910||1995||Prevost||H3-41||Detroit Diesel Series 60||Allison B500||3910 used on CRT service.|
|3912||1996||Prevost||H3-45||Detroit Diesel Series 60|
|3921||1998||Prevost||H3-41||Detroit Diesel Series 60||Allison B500R||Used on CRT service.|
|3922||1998||Prevost||H3-45||Detroit Diesel Series 60||Allison B500R||
|3923||1999||Prevost||H3-41||Detroit Diesel Series 60||Allison B500||Used on CRT service.|
|121||Thomas||Saf-T-Liner C2||Unknown year.|
|127||Thomas||Saf-T-Liner C2||Unknown year.|
|136||Blue Bird||Vision||Unknown year.|
|141||Blue Bird||Vision||Unknown year.|
|2152||Blue Bird||Vision||Unknown year.|
|2161||2018||Lion||LionC||100% electric powered.|
- Facebook: Leduc Bus Lines LTD
- http://leducbus.com/about/history, retrieved on 2014-02-14
- COLLECTING INTELLIGENCE: Leduc gets the drop on eco-friendly water system, mcicoach.com, retrieved 2009-10-29
- Personal notes and sightings