Lane Transit District
|Headquarters||3500 E 17th Ave, Eugene, OR 97401|
|Area served||Eugene & Springfield, and Lane County OR|
|Fleet size||105 (87 Local, 18 EmX)|
|Number of routes||30 (Regular)|
1 (EmX BRT)
17 (Other & Special Events)
|Union||ATU Local 757|
Lane Transit District is the public transit authority that provides service to the Eugene-Springfield and surrounding communities.
The LTD was established in 1970.
- 1 - Campbell Center
- 11 - Thurston
- 12 - Gateway
- 13 - Centennial
- 17 - 5th/Hayden Bridge
- 18 - Mohawk
- 24 - Donald
- 27 - Fairmount (Monday-Friday)
- 28 - Hilyard
- 33 - Jefferson (Monday-Saturday)
- 36 - West 18th Ave
- 40 - Echo Hollow
- 41 - Barger/Commerce
- 51 - Santa Clara
- 52 - Irving
- 55 - North Park (Monday-Friday)
- 66 - VRC/Coburg
- 67 - Coburg Road/VRC
- 73 - UO/Willamette (Monday-Friday, does not run during 4J School District's breaks)
- 78 - UO/Warren/Seneca (Monday-Friday)
- 79x - UO/Kinsrow (Monday-Friday, does not run during UO breaks, and MLK Day)
- 81 - LCC/Harris (Monday-Saturday, does not run during LCC summer break)
- 82 - LCC/Pearl (Monday-Friday, does not run during LCC breaks, and MLK Day)
- 85 - LCC/Springfield (Monday-Friday)
- 91 - McKenzie Bridge
- 92 - Lowell/LCC (Monday-Friday)
- 93 - Veneta (Monday-Saturday)
- 95 - Junction City
- 96 - Coburg (Monday-Friday)
- 98 - Cottage Grove
- 970X-971X - Butte to Butte Express (Special Event)
- 988X-989X - Oregon County Fair Express (Special Event)
- 990X-999X - Autzen Express (Operates on Univ. of Oregon football game days)
- Diamond Express (Oakridge to Eugene)
- Rhody Express (Florence, OR)
- EmX (Emerald Express)
- Address: 3500 East 17th Ave., Eugene, OR 97403
- Email: email@example.com
- Customer Service: 541-687-5555 or 1-800-248-3861
- Office: 541-682-6100
|Station name||Address||Station layout map|
|Amazon||E 29th Ave. and Amazon Pkwy.||Map|
|Eugene||1080 Willamette St., Eugene, OR 97401||Map|
|Gateway||Gateway St., Springfield, OR 97477||Map|
|Lane Community College (LCC)||Gonyea Rd., Eugene, OR||Map|
|River Road||River Rd. and River Ave., Eugene, OR||Map|
|Seneca||Seneca Rd. and West 11th Ave., Eugene, OR||Map|
|Springfield||355 South A St., Springfield, OR||Map|
|Thurston||Bob Straub Pkwy. and Main St., Springfield, OR||Map|
|University of Oregon (UO)||Kincaid St. between East 11 St. and East 14 St., Springfield, OR||Map|
|Valley River Center||293 Valley River Center, Eugene, OR 97401||Map|
Accurate as of 10/2021.
|321-338||2003||Gillig||Low Floor 40'
|Cummins ISL||Voith D864.3E|
|339||2005||Gillig||Low Floor 40'
|Cummins ISL||Voith D864.3E|
|1001-1005||2010||NFI||DE60LFR||Cummins ISL9||Allison H 50 EP|
|1101-1115||2011||Gillig||Low Floor HEV 40'
|Cummins ISB6.7||Allison H 40 EP|
|1116-1124||2011||Gillig||Low Floor HEV 40'
|Cummins ISB6.7||Allison H 40 EP||2012 models.|
|1401-1403||2014||NFI||XDE60||Cummins ISL9||Allison H 50 EP|
|6201-6220||2006||Gillig||Low Floor 40'
|Cummins ISM||Allison B400R|
|16201-16205||2016||NFI||XDE40||Cummins ISL9||BAE Systems HybriDrive
|Features rear windows, USB ports, and new paint scheme.|
Emerald Express (EmX) BRT
Emerald Express, more well known as EmX is Eugene's Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) system. The first line was opened in 2007. It was Oregon's first BRT and the first BRT in the Pacific Northwest.
- First line of EmX opened in 2007, running between Eugene Station and Springfield Station via Franklin Blvd. It replaced Route 11.
- A second line of EmX, in North Springfield opened in 2011.
- The third line opened on September 17, 2017 to West Eugene along 6th and 7th avenues continuing to W 11th avenue.
|6101-6106||2006||New Flyer||DE60LFA||Caterpillar C9||Allison EP50||First production LFA buses.|
|9101-9105||2009||New Flyer||DE60LFA||Cummins ISL||Allison EP50|
|15101-15107||2015||New Flyer||XDE60||Cummins ISL9||BAE Systems
|Ordered to coincide with West Eugene EmX.|
|20101-20105||2020||New Flyer||XDE60||Cummins L9|