LINK Transit provides transit service in Chelan and Douglas counties in Washington state. Service is focused on Wenatchee, however the transit system covers several towns and cities in Chelan and Douglas counties. Fixed route, paratransit and vanpool service is operated.
In November 1989, the Chelan-Douglas Public Transportation Benefit Area was created with the purpose of establishing public transit services in Chelan and Douglas counties, and funding for the system consisting of a sales tax and motor vehicle excise tax was approved by voters in September 1990. The transit system would begin operation on December 16, 1991 and would be known as LINK Transit.
- 1 Columbia Station / South Wenatchee
- 5 Columbia Station / Wenatchee Valley College / Walmart
- 7 Columbia Station / Washington / Springwater
- 8 Columbia Station / Olds Station
- B Riverfront Shuttle
- C Downtown Shuttle
- 11 East Wenatchee
- 18 Columbia Station / Wenatchee Valley Mall / Olds Station
- A Columbia Station / Wenatchee Valley Mall
- 23 Wenatchee / Rock Island
- 25 Wenatchee / Waterville
- 20 Olds Station / Orondo / Chelan
- 21 Wenatchee / Entiat / Manson
- 22 Wenatchee / Leavenworth
- 24 Wenatchee / Malaga
- 26 Olds Station / Entiat / Ardenvoir
- 28 Wenatchee / Cashmere
- Address: 300 S. Columbia Ave., Wenatchee, WA 98801 (Columbia Station)
- Address: 2700 Euclid Ave., Wenatchee, WA 98801
The information below is current as of October 2021.
|309-312||2005||Gillig||Low Floor 29'
|324-326||2008||Gillig||Low Floor 35'
|Cummins ISL||324 is retired.|
|338-349||2019||Gillig||BRT Plus 40'
|Cummins L9||Voith D864.6||Suburban configuration with no rear door.|