International Truck and Engine
(Redirected from International Truck and Engine Corporation)Jump to navigation Jump to search
International Truck and Engine Corporation is a leading producer of medium trucks, heavy trucks, and severe service vehicles. It was formed in 1902. The chassis were used on various types of trucks and buses.
- CityStar (CF500, CF600)
- DuraStar (4100, 4300, 4300 Lo-Profile, 4400, 4400 4x2, 440 Lo-Profile, Hybrid)
- 6.6 - 6.6L diesel engine introduced in 2018 for International CV. Rebadged GM Duramax engine.
- A26 - 12.4L diesel engine introduced in 2017, replacing N13. Shares components with MAN D26.
- N13 - 12.4L diesel engine introduced in 2013, replaced MaxxForce 13.
NOTE: not all engines listed
- MaxxForce 5 - 4.5L V6 diesel engine. Successor to International VT 275.
- MaxxForce 7 - 6.4L V8 diesel engine. Successor to International VT 365 and T444E.
- MaxxForce 9 - 9.3L I6 diesel engine. Successor to International DT 570.
- MaxxForce 10 - 9.3L I6 diesel engine. Successor to International HT 570. Also known as MaxxForce D9.3I6 in defense applications.
- MaxxForce 11 - 11.0L I6 diesel engine.
- MaxxForce 13 - 13.0L I6 diesel engine.
- MaxxForce DT - 7.6L I6 diesel engine. Successor to International DT 466. Also known as MaxxForce D7.6I6 in defense applications.