IC Bus HC Series
|IC Bus HC Series|
|Years of manufacture||2006 to 2016|
|Length||23 to 38 feet|
|Power/Fuel||Diesel, Diesel Electric Hybrid|
The IC Bus HC Series is a medium duty commercial bus with an integrated chassis and body. It was launched by IC Bus (then known as IC Corporation) in June 2006 at the Community Transportation Expo. The various other HC Series models were introduced in 2010. By the end of 2016, the HC Series no longer appears to be offered.
- HC Series - Base model.
- HC Series Bronze - Smaller model designed for shorter shuttle trips.
- HC Series Gold - Luxury model with a number of extra features. Fiberglass exterior styling and more interior amenities.
- HC Series Platinum - Large luxury model. Interior includes premium audio-video entertainment system, passenger service sets, as well as higher-end seating and finishes. Other features include power heated mirrors, power door locks and windows, flush-mounted passenger windows, and rear-facing camera.
- Length: 23', 25', 27', 29', 31', 33' or 38'
- Width: 96"
- Heigh: 118" (excluding HVAC)
- Wheelbase: 158", 169", 193", 217", 254" or 291"
- International MaxxForce 7 200 to 230 hp (2007 to present)
- International MaxxForce DT 210 to 245 hp (2007 to presen)
- International VT 365 175 to 230 hp (offered up to 2007)
- International DT 466E 210 to 245 hp (offered up to 2007)
- Coach Canada - Peterborough, ON
- Commission de transport de Drummondville - Drummondville, QC
- McCoy Bus Service - Kingston, ON
- Birnie Bus Service - Rome, NY
- Jefferson Transit - Jefferson County, WA
- Manchester Transit Authority (MTA) - Manchester, NH
- Martha's Vineyard Regional Transit Authority - Martha's Vineyard, MA
- Ozark Regional Transit - Springdale, AR
- IC Bus HC Brochure, harlowsbussales.com, retrieved on 2009-08-02
- IC: a whole new bus line: Navistar subsidiary IC Corp. expanding beyond school buses with five new commercial bus models, findarticles.com, retrieved on 2009-08-02