IC Bus AC Series
|IC Bus AC Series|
|Years of manufacture||2010-2015|
The IC Bus AC Series is a commercial high-floor shuttle bus with an integrated chassis and body, built in cooperation initially with Thor Industries, and later the REV Group (formerly Allied Specialty Vehicles) following its acquisition of Thor's commercial bus division. It was introduced in October 2010 alongside the AE Series school bus. The AC and AE series were both discontinued in 2014.
- Wheelbase: 158", 169", 195"
- GVRW: 16,500-19,500 lb.
- Champion Challenger
- Champion Defender
- ElDorado National Aero Elite
- General Coach American Coach
- Goshen Coach Sentinel
- Starcraft Allstar XL (from 2013 onward)
- Coast Mountain Bus Company - Metro Vancouver, BC
- Capital Metropolitan Transportation Authority - Capital Metro - Austin, TX
Demonstrator and engineering units
Below is a list of known demonstrator and engineering buses
|2012||1HTJSSKKXCJ373783||International MaxxForce 7||Allison 1000||