Hudson Link is an inter-county transportation provider for the lower Hudson Valley of New York state.
Operation is contracted to Transdev.
The Hudson Link system was created out of the necessity for an improved transportation system between the east and west sides of the Hudson River. They primary function of the brand is to connect Park & Ride lots or town centers throughout the lower Hudson Valley with Metro North commuter railroad stations (For commuters heading to/from New York City) and major towns (Nyack, Tarrytown, and White Plains, among others). Hudson Link replaced the existing Tappan ZEExpress service, operated by Transport of Rockland (ToR), but was significantly expanded to include new routes to new municipalities and to provide more service on the weekdays and weekends.
Phase 1 of the system began operation on Monday, October 29th, 2018.
The Transdev Hudson Valley office is located in Hillburn, New York in Rockland County (West-of-Hudson)
Phone Number: 844-822-8920 (M-F 7 AM-5 PM)
Email Address: email@example.com
Fare is payable by cash, credit/debit cards, tickets (At ticket vending machines), and the GoMobile app.
|Single Ride + Transfer||$3.75|
|Local Tarrytown Ticket ("Up The Hill")||$1.00||
|College Student Semester Pass||$60.00||
|10-Ride Pass + Transfer||$35.00||
- H01 - Suffern to Palisades Center (West Nyack)
- H03 - Monsey to White Plains via Palisades Center (West Nyack)
- H06 - Palisades Center (West Nyack) to White Plains via Nyack
- H07 - Palisades Center (West Nyack) to Tarrytown via Nyack
- H07X - Palisades Center (West Nyack) to Tarrytown
There are proposals to launch additional routes in future phases. Potential new routes and extensions include:
- White Plains to Port Chester
- White Plains to Tarrytown
- White Plains to Valhalla (Westchester Medical Center)
- Spring Valley to Yonkers (Local stops to Nanuet from Spring Valley Transit Center)
- White Plains to The Bronx (Bedford Park Boulevard) (Local stops the whole route)
- Extend the H01 to Westchester County Airport (Hourly service)
|R801-R831||2018||Prevost||X3-45||Volvo D13||Allison B500||
- Last Day of TZx Bus Service Is Oct. 28, Patch, published 10/15/2018.
- Hudson Link: What passengers need to know about the new bus service, Rockland/Westchester Journal News, published 09/21/2018.
- Future Routes, New York Department of Transportation, retrieved 11/11/2018.
- Governor Cuomo Announces New State-Of-The-Art Buses For Hudson Link Service in Advance of October 29 Launch. Press release. 15 October 2018. Governor of New York,