Hamilton Street Railway route 10 'B-Line Express'
|Number of Branches||1|
|Distance||15.5km (University Plaza - Eastgate Square Terminal)|
|Types of vehicles used||D40LF, DE60LFR, XD40, XN60 LFS Natural Gas|
This article is about the current route 10 B-Line Express. For the former route 10 Sherman, see 15 Sherman
10 B-Line Express is an express bus route operated by the Hamilton Street Railway in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
10 B-Line Express is a high-ridership express bus route that travels from as far west as University Plaza to as far east as Eastgate Square that started in August 1986. Upon reaching Eastgate Square, some B-Line keys may interline and turn into either 55/55A Stoney Creek Central or 58 Stoney Creek Local.
10 B-Line Express usually operates 2007, 2009 New Flyer DE60LFR and XN60 articulated buses. However, since some B-Line keys go into Stoney Creek, New Flyer D40LFs and Xcelsiors may see service. Occasionally though, New Flyer C40LF may be dispatched for rush hour services.
- September 2, 1986 - New service begins starting from MacMaster University and ending at Fiesta Mall, originally used General Motors TA60-102N
- September 1997, Service was moved to Eastgate Square from Fiesta Mall.
- January 2008, Service was extended to University Plaza in Dundas.
- September 2, 2008 - B-Line trips were moved off of McMaster University's main campus and rerouted to Main Street West.
- *1001 10 B-LINE EXPRESS ~ TO MCMASTER U.
- *1002 10 B-LINE EXPRESS ~ TO EASTGATE SQ.
- *1003 10/55A B-LINE EXPRESS ~ TO BARTON/FRUITLAND VIA STONEY CREEK CENTRAL
- *1004 10/55 B-LINE EXPRESS ~ TO HIGHWAY 8/JONES VIA STONEY CREEK CENTRAL
- *1005 10/58 B-LINE EXPRESS ~ 58 TO KING & GREEN VIA STONEY CREEK LOCAL
- *1007 10 B-LINE EXPRESS ~ TO DOWNTOWN ONLY
- *1008 10A B-LINE EXPRESS ~ TO MCMASTER U.
- *1009 10 B-LINE EXPRESS ~ TO UNIVERSITY PLAZA
This route has 1 branche:
- 10 University Plaza - Eastgate Square
Route 10 will depart from University Plaza would continue eastbound on Main Street until it reached Eastgate Square. Westbound trips heading to either University Plaza would head west on Main Street East until the King Street Delta, taking King Street until reaching Paradise Road where it would head south until Main Street West where it would continue to University Plaza Terminal.
|Current||70-71, 0520, 0601-0602, 0610-0615, 0701-0722, 0801-0822, 0901-0917, 920-937, 1001-1015, 1101-1117, 1201-1224, 1420-1437, 1501-1524, 1601-1643, 1701-1719, 1801-1811, 1820-1830, 1840-1844, 1845-1850|
|Current||410601-410615, 410616-410656, 410657-410676|
|Regular Routes||1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 16 18 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 34 35 41 42 43 44 55 56 58|
|Peak Period Routes||12 52A|
|Seasonal Routes||9 51 99|
|Former Routes||15 17 28 31 32 45 53 57 59 Mohawk East Shuttle Redeemer University Shuttle|
|Extra Shuttles||Red Hill Business Park Shuttle|
|School Extras||St Thomas More, St Jean de Brebeuf, Bishop Ryan Catholic Secondary, Cardinal Newman Catholic Secondary, Ecole Secondaire Georges-P-Vanier, Westdale High School|
|Greater Golden Horseshoe Agencies|