Grech Motors is an American manufacturer of high-end luxury shuttle buses, limo buses and van conversions based in Riverside, California.
Grech Motors' beginnings can be traced back to Krystal Enterprises which, in 2010, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. After Krystal restructured and emerged from bankruptcy as Krystal Infinity LLC in 2011, its bus manufacturing operations were acquired by ElDorado National the following year. Unable to remain competitive as a stretch limousine and conversion van manufacturer, Krystal Infinity was reconstituted and rebranded as Grech Motors, taking its name from owner and CEO Edward Grech.
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van conversions
- GM24 (Ford E450 chassis)
- GM28 (Ford E450/F450 chassis)
- GM33 (Ford F550 and Ram 5500 chassis)
- GM36, GM40 & GM45 (Freightliner M2 chassis)
- EG40 (Freightliner M2 chassis)
- Address: 6915 Arlington Ave., Riverside, CA 92504
- Phone: 855-994-7324
- The Industry's "Other" GM: Grech Motors, Chauffeur Driven Magazine, retrieved on 2021-03-22
- Grech Motors LLC - Company Profile
- https://commonwealthlimo.com/images/ChauffeurDrivenHallofFame.pdf Presenting the Inaugural Class of the Chauffeur Driven Hall of Fame]