Goshen Coach Pacer II
|Goshen Coach Pacer II|
|Years of manufacture||? to present|
|Length||19 to 24 feet|
|Power/Fuel||Diesel or Gasoline|
The Goshen Coach Pacer II is a cutaway type bus with seating for 8 to 14 passengers. It was built on either a dual rear wheeled Ford E-350, or Chevrolet G3500 chassis. The Pacer II could feature a wheelchair lift, rear luggage storage, or interior luggage racks.
- Length: 235", 250", 255", 263" or 285"
- Width: 84"
- Height: 115"
- Clarksville Transit System (CTS) - Clarksville, TN
- Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County - Houston & Harris County, TX
- Goshen Coach Pacer II Page
- Personal notes & sightings