Goshen Coach GC II 5500
|Goshen Coach GC II 5500|
|Years of manufacture||? to 2009|
|Length||up to 35 feet|
|Power/Fuel||Diesel or Gasoline|
The Goshen Coach GC II 5500 is a cutaway type bus with seating for 24-39 passengers. It is the larger variant of the GC II. The GC II 5500 is built on either the Ford E-550 or Chevrolet/GMC C5500 chassis.
In 2003, Ford discontinued the E-550 chassis, leaving the GM C5500 chassis the only available chassis for the GC II 5500.
In 2009, GM discontinued the chassis the GC II 5500 was built on as part of a cost cutting measure. Thus, this bus has been discontinued.
- Length: up to 35'
- Width: 96"
- Height: 124"
- Bowen Island Community Transit Ltd. - Bowen Island, BC
- Cornwall Transit - Cornwall, ON
- DW Services Ltd. - Langley, BC
- Transit Windsor - Windsor, ON
- BAT Community Connector - Bangor, ME
- Blue Water Area Transit - Port Huron. MI
- Clinton County Public Transit - Plattsburgh & Clinton County, NY
- Downeast Transportation - Ellsworth, ME
- Lewiston-Auburn Transit Committee - Lewiston and Auburn, ME
- Macon-Bibb County Transit Authority (MTA) - Macon & Bibb County, GA
- South Portland Bus Service - South Portland, ME
- Goshen Coach GC II 5500
- Personal notes & sightings