General Motors TDH-4801
|Years of manufacture||1953 to 1958|
|Length||37 3/4 feet|
The General Motors TDH-4801 was a 37 3/4 feet Old Look built from 1953 to 1959 in the United States. The TDH-4801's were built to meet a California rule concerning maximum axle load limits. They featured a shorter wheelbase of 279 inches.
547 units were built for California operators.
- Key System Transit Lines - Oakland, CA
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Transit Authority - Los Angeles, CA
- Los Angeles Transit Lines - Los Angeles, CA
- Regional Transit Service - Riverside, CA
- Royal Coach Tours - San Jose, CA
- Santa Monica Municipal Bus Lines (Big Blue Bus) - Santa Monica, CA
|Year||Thumbnail||Serial||Original Owner||Fleet Number||Current Owner|
|1954||249||Los Angeles Transit Lines||6583||Graham Wood|
|1957||385||San Diego Transit System||517||Pacific Bus Museum|
|1958||491||Metropolitan Coach Lines||654||Ralph Cantos (as 5184)|
|1958||529||Key System Transit Lines||2102||Andy Goddard|