General Motors T7H-203
|Years of manufacture||1980|
The General Motors T7H-203 is a Rapid Transit Series transit bus of the General Motors RTS-03 generation. The model breakdown is as follows: T signifies a transit model, 7 signifies a 35 foot length, H signifies the use of a Detroit Diesel 8V71N engine, 2 signifies a 102 inch width, and the 03 signifies the generation.
120 buses were built, all for American operators.
- Pacific Western Transportation - Mississauga, ON
- Richmond Hill Transit - Richmond Hill, ON
- York Region Transit - York Region, ON
- Billings Metropolitan Transit - Billings, MT
- Cedar Rapids Transit - Cedar Rapids, IA
- Port Authority of Allegheny County - Pittsburgh, PA
- Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority - San Jose, CA
- Ohio Musium of Transportation T7H-203 Production Listings, omot.com, retrieved on 2009-07-05
- Personal notes & sightings