From CPTDB Wiki
(Redirected from GFI Genfare)
SPX Genfare (formerly GFI Genfare) is a manufacturer of transit fare collection systems and passenger announcement systems. It is a brand of the SPX Corporation.
Fare Collection Systems
- APOS - sales terminal for selling or upgrading smart cards.
- CardQuest - standalone card reader/dispenser, designed primarily for off-board payment applications.
- CENTSaBILL - electronic registering farebox (no longer in production; production ended at the end of 2014)
- Driver Control Unit
- Dualport - revenue collection vault. Available in stationary and mobile versions.
- Fast Fare
- Fast Fare-E
- Odyssey - electronic validating farebox with integrated TRiM card reader/dispenser and smart card reader
- Odyssey Plus - electronic validating farebox with integrated TRiM card reader/dispenser and smart card reader
- Pacemaker - mechanical space saving non-registering farebox
- PEM - printer/encoder machine
- RPOS - POS terminal for purchasing or adding value to existing smart cards.
- TRiM - card reader/dispenser. Included with and integrated in Odyssey fareboxes, and available as an add-on for CENTSaBILL fareboxes.
- Transview 100 - electronic non-registering farebox
- Vendstar-2 - ticket vending machine (obsolete?)
- Vendstar-4 - ticket vending machine
- Vendstar-E - ticket vending machine