Freedman Seating Company CitiPro
The Freedman Seating Company CitiPro is a transit style passenger seat for use in medium and heavy-duty transit vehicles.
The CitiPro is a modular transit style seat with a base shell and upholstered inserts. The frame is made from aluminum and injection molded plastic to provide strength and durability. The seat and back inserts can be upholstered in any type of fabric or vinyl material, with or without padding, depending on the operator's preferences. The seat is designed to be modular, so any damaged component can be easily removed and replaced .
The following agencies operate or have operated vehicles with this seat model:
- Hamilton Street Railway (HSR) - Hamilton, ON
- London Transit Commission - London, ON
- Medicine Hat Transit - Medicine Hat, AB
- Niagara Falls Transit - Niagara Falls, ON
- RTC - Quebec City
- Des Moines Area Regional Transit Authority (DART) - Des Moines, IA
- Freedman Seating Company Website: CitiPro Retrieved on May 16th, 2012