||Fort Erie, ON
|Number of routes
Fort Erie Transit is the transit agency in the town of Fort Erie, Ontario. It is operated under contract by TOK Transit, a division of Tokmakjian Inc.
Fort Erie Transit was operated by Dunn the Mover Ltd. since its inception in 1977. In December 2011, Tokmajian Inc. was awarded the contract to operate the system for five years beginning in October 2012.
On July 16, 2018, Fort Erie Transit reverted back to a one-way loop bus system, however, retained much of the current route structure, but operating on a once-hourly schedule, instead of a bi-hourly bi-directional route structure. Over the course of the pilot program from October 2, 2017, Fort Erie Transit noted a significant drop in ridership, and the advisory committee recommended reverting to the new one-way structure.
- 750 East (blue)
- 760 West (yellow)
- 770 North (red)
- Jarvis Street-Crystal Beach
On October 2 2017, Fort Erie Transit switched from a single line to a multi-line system, with the Fort Erie Municipal Centre as its hub. Services operated weekdays and Saturdays, except statutory holidays. This service pattern ran until July 14, 2018.
- 10/11 Fort Erie-Bridgeburg (east of Municipal Centre)
- 20/21 Ridgeway-Crystal Beach (west of Municipal Centre)
- 30/31 Black Creek-Stevensville (north of Municipal Centre)
|Adults/Seniors/Students & Children[Note 1]
- ↑ Children under 5 Yrs = Free
- ↑ E-Purse Smart Card validation rules: First and second trip of calendar day at standard $2.75 fare. Third trip and plus in the same calendar day are FREE (the same as purchasing a Day Pass)
- Transit Info: Tel: 1-833-BUS-LINE (1-833-287-5463)
Roster under TOK Transit
: All buses are wheelchair-lift equipped, of the low-floor variety.
: All buses are equipped with bike racks at the front exterior of each bus.
Roster under Dunn The Mover