Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fairfax Connector or "The Connector" is the bus service provided by Fairfax County, Virginia. It is operated under contract by MV Transportation Inc. It began operations in 1985.
- Huntington - 8101 Cinder Bed Road, Lorton, VA 22079
- Reston-Herndon - 268 Spring Street, Herndon, VA 20170
- West Ox - 4970 Alliance Drive, Fairfax, VA 22035
|(4 buses)||2018||NFI||XD40||Cummins L9||TBD||Alongside the order of XD35 buses includes options to purchase up to 500 buses.|
- Fairfax Connector Facts at a Glance, fairfaxcounty.gov, retrieved 01-11-2010
- County of Fairfax Awards Contract for up to 500 Clean Diesel Buses to New Flyer, New Flyer Industries. Dated September 18, 2017, retrieved on October 23, 2017.