El Paso Electric Company
The El Paso Electric Company, or more formally as El Paso Electric Railway Company or also shortened as El Paso Electric is a past public transit provider that served the city of El Paso, Texas.
El Paso Electric first began service to its customers on August 30, 1901. It's initial purpose was providing transportation using mule-drawn streetcars until they were replaced a year later with electric-powered cars. Most early car designs carried a distinct Stone and Webster influence, since the agency also consulted with the streetcars that were made.
Services were managed by Stone and Webster, an engineering and consultation firm, until 1943, when purchased by National City Lines, another transportation management firm, and branded as El Paso City Lines.
This list is incomplete.