Edmonton Transit System 6000
From CPTDB Wiki
|Electronic System||Seating||Destination Sign|
|Vossloh Kiepe 19 ML3550 K/4 240kW||29||Luminator Horizon|
- This bus was on a 1-year lease from TransLink/Coast Mountain Bus Company in British Columbia.
- 6000 was part of ETS's test fleet, which also included hybrid buses 6001-6002, 6003-6004, and 6005-6006, as well as BBCs 121 and 150, D40LF's 4498 and 4500, and Clean Diesel D40LFR's 4553 and 4554.
- Arrived at Paterson Maintenance Facility on June 19, 2007.
- Operated in-service mainly on route 5 and for a few weeks on route 135.
- Last day on route 5 was April 17, 2008.
- Left Edmonton on May 20, 2008.
|6000||2007||2FYE5FJ146A030110||Westwood||Dewirement detection system modified so poles stay up on power loss, poles still retract if tension detected|
6000 departing Coliseum Transit Centre on its last day working route 5.