Eagle International Model 20
|Eagle International - Model 20|
|Years of manufacture||1988-1989?|
The Eagle International Model 20 was a 43-53 passenger highway coach that began production in 1988. It featured larger squared side windows and the front design of the model 15.
A commuter coach version called the AE-20 with a large destination sign above the windshield and a flat back cap was also produced with the majority going to New Jersey Transit.
171 were built in total.
|1988||1EUDN6A13JB090011||AE20 Taiwan Highway Bureau demo.|
|1989||1EUDN6A12KB090083||AE20 Taiwan Highway Bureau demo.|
- General Services Administration - Washington, DC
- Hammond Yellow Coach Lines - Indiana
- New Jersey Transit - Newark, New Jersey
- Palmeri Motorcoach - Pennsylvania
- Weidhaas Tours - New Jersey