Durham Region Transit route 409 'Garrard/Stevenson'
|Number of Branches||1|
|Types of buses used||New Flyer D40LF , New Flyer XD40 , Nova Bus LFS|
409 Garrard/Stevenson is a base route running seven days a week, operated by DRT's Raleigh Division in Oshawa, ON.
Route 409 services Gibb Street, Burns Street, Kendalwood Road, Garrard Road, Dryden Boulevard, Thickson Road, Taunton Road, Rossland Road and Stevenson Road.
This route serves the Oshawa Centre Terminal, and Western Oshawa/Eastern Whitby in a primarily one-way looping alignment.
Service on Garrard Road is only provided traveling Northbound, for customers traveling in reverse from Taunton Road, Route 408 is available on weekdays and Saturdays.
Route 409 connects to 900 Pulse Dundas Street.
This route only has one branch:
- 409 Garrard/Stevenson (Oshawa Centre Terminal - Taunton Road and Thickson Road - Oshawa Centre Terminal)
Route 409 was originally named Thornton/Stevenson, the route was restructured on September 4th, 2017 using a new alignment. Service that was previously routed on Thornton Road is now provided by Revised Route 910 Campus Connect which was realigned to provide two-way service on Thornton between Gibb Street. and Taunton Road.
- Oshawa Centre Terminal: 312 Central Whitby, 402 King, 403 Park, 405 Wilson, 408 Garrard, 410 Olive/Harmony, 411 South Courtice, 412 Adelaide, 414 Oshawa Community Bus, 900 PULSE Highway 2, 910 Campus Connect
- Dundas Street: PULSE 900 Highway 2
- Rossland Road: 916 Rossland
- Thickson Road and Taunton Road: 305 Thickson, 915 Taunton
- Rossland Road and Stevenson Road: 916 Rossland
- Stevenson Road and King Street: PULSE 900 Highway 2, GO 90 Lakeshore East, GO 92 Oshawa-Yorkdale
|AM Peak||Midday||PM Peak||Early Evening||Late Evening||Early AM||Day||Evening||Early AM||Day||Evening|