Durham Region Transit route 408 'Garrard'
|Number of Branches||1|
|Types of buses used||New Flyer D40LF , New Flyer XD40 , Nova Bus LFS|
408 Garrard is a peak period route Monday-Friday operated by DRT in Oshawa, ON.
Route 408 services Bloor Street/Victoria Street, Thickson Road, Burns Street, Kendalwood Road, Garrard Road, Dryden Boulevard, Thickson Road and Taunton Road.
This route serves the Oshawa GO Station, and Western Oshawa/Eastern Whitby in a primarily North/South alignment.
Route 408 connects to 900 Pulse at Dundas Street.
This route only has one branch:
- 408 Garrard (Oshawa Station - Taunton Road and Thickson Road)
Route 408 was originally named Stevenson, this route was eliminated on May 4th 2015. This route 408 Garrard was created as a peak period only route connecting Oshawa to Northeast Whitby on September 4th 2017.
- Oshawa GO Station: 403 Park, 405 Wilson, 422 Simcoe/Bloor, 922 Bloor/Townline
- Dundas Street: 900 PULSE Highway 2
- Rossland Road: 916 Rossland
- Thickson Road and Taunton Road: 305 Thickson, 915 Taunton
|AM Peak||Midday||PM Peak||Early Evening||Late Evening||Early AM||Day||Evening||Early AM||Day||Evening|