Durham Region Transit route 406 'Wentworth'
|Number of Branches||1|
|Types of buses used||New Flyer D40LF , New Flyer XD40 , Nova Bus LFS|
406 Wentworth is a base route operating all days operated by DRT in Oshawa, ON.
Route 406 services Gibb Street, Park Road, Bloor Street, Ritson Road, Wentworth Street, Wilson Road, Raleigh Avenue and Farwell Street.
This route serves the Oshawa Centre Terminal, and Southeast Oshawa in a primarily East/West alignment.
This route was created to provide DRT operators from Raleigh Division a direct route from the garage at Raleigh Avenue and Farewell Street to the Oshawa Centre Terminal.
This route does not connect to DRT Pulse
This route only has one branch:
- 406 Wentworth (Oshawa Centre Terminal - Farewell Street and Raleigh Avenue)
|Oshawa Centre Terminal
Route 406 as originally named Dean, this route was eliminated on May 4th 2015. This route 406 Wentworth entered service on September 4th 2018.
- Oshawa Centre Terminal: 312 Central Whitby, 402 King, 403 Park, 405 Wilson, 409 Garrard/Stevenson, 410 Olive/Harmony, 411 South Courtice, 412 Adelaide, 414 Oshawa Community Bus, 900 PULSE Highway 2, 910 Campus Connect
- Bloor Street: 422 Simcoe/Bloor Bloor/Townline
- Simcoe Street: 401 Simcoe
- Ritson Road: 401B Simcoe, 407 Ritson
- Farewell Street and Raleigh Avenue: 407 Ritson
|AM Peak||Midday||PM Peak||Early Evening||Late Evening||Early AM||Day||Evening||Early AM||Day||Evening|