Durham Region Transit route 403 'Park'
|Number of Branches||2|
|Types of buses used||New Flyer D40LF , New Flyer XD40 , Nova Bus LFS|
The route 403 Park is a base route for Durham Region Transit. The route is operated by the Raleigh Division.
This route has one branch.
- 403 Park(Oshawa Centre Terminal-Oshawa GO Station via Oxford)
The 403 runs south from the Oshawa Centre Terminal, Oshawa GO Station. The 403 connects passengers from residential areas in Southeast Oshawa, to the Oshawa Centre Terminal and Oshawa GO. The "B" branch serves as a short turn branch in the evening hours.
The route originally carried a #3 until a #4 was added to all Oshawa Routes in 2008. The 403 use to have two additional branches 403A and 403B, they were cancelled in May of 2015. The 403 formerly interlined with the 410 Olive/Harmony at the Oshawa Centre Terminal.
- Oshawa Centre Terminal: Northern terminus. Connections to routes 312, 402, 405, 408, 409, 410, 411, 412, 412 and 910
- Bloor Street: Connections to routes 401C and 922
- Oxford and Wentworth
- Park and Renaissance: Terminus for "B" branch
- Oshawa GO Station: Southern terminus. Connections to 401C, 405, 922 and to GO Transit 90, GO Transit 91, GO Transit 96 and Lakeshore East Trains.