Durham Region Transit route 402 'King'
|Number of Branches||2|
|Types of buses used||New Flyer D40LF , New Flyer XD40 , Nova Bus LFS|
|Related routes||900, GO 90/91|
The route 402 King is a base route for Durham Region Transit. The route is operated by the Raleigh Division.
This route has only one branch.
- 402 King(Oshawa Centre Terminal-Courtice Road)
The 402 runs east from the Oshawa Centre Terminal, to Courtice Road. The 402 connects passengers from Courtice to the Oshawa Centre Terminal. The 402 interlined with the 412 Adelaide at the Courtice Complex and at the Oshawa Centre Terminal.
The 402 King originally interlined with 409 Thornton until July 1st, 2013, when the Oshawa system underwent routing changes. The route originally carried a #2 until a #4 was added to all Oshawa Routes in 2008.
- Oshawa Centre Terminal: Western terminus. Connections to routes 312, 403, 405, 408, 409, 410, 411, 412, 412 and 910
- Downtown Oshawa: Connections to routes Connections to 401, 405, 407, 414, 900, and to GO Transit 52 and GO Transit 92.
- Townline Road: Connections to route 922 and to GO Transit 90
- Courtice Road: Eastern terminus. Connections to routes 411 and 412 and to GO Transit 90