|USDOT Number||Full Legal Name|
|2075549||Downeast Transportation, Inc.|
Downeast Transportation is a private non-profit corporation that provides commuter and shuttle bus services in Hancock County, Maine.
- Established in 1979 with 3 vehicles.
- On May 4, 2012, the Acadia Gateway Center in Trenton became the new administrative, maintenance, and bus storage facility for bus operations.
Varies among the commuter and shuttle routes. Click the Maps & Schedules link under the Routes section and find the specific bus route for details.
Acadia Gateway Center
- Address: 117 Gateway Center Dr, Trenton, Maine 04605
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (207) 667-5796
The entire fleet does not carry fleet numbers and are only identified by their license plates.
|Downeast Transportation 05.501||2008||OBI||Orion V Suburban
|Cummins ISL||Allison B400R||2|
|Downeast Transportation GC II 5500||2009||Chevrolet/
GC II 5500
|GM Duramax Diesel
V8 Turbo 6.6L
|Downeast Transportation Saf-T-Liner ER||2002||Thomas||Saf-T-Liner ER||1|
|Downeast Transportation Senator||2006||Ford/
|Ford Triton V10 6.8L||1|
|Downeast Transportation XHF||2010||ElDorado National||XHF||Cummins ISL9||2||Single door with suburban seating.|
- Paul Murphy, General Manager of Downeast Transportation
- Tom Brennan, Operations Manager of Downeast Transportation