Detroit Department of Transportation route 498 'Reflex Woodward'
498 RefleX Woodward was a bus route operated by the Detroit Department of Transportation in metropolitan Detroit, Michigan, United States.
The route, during it's entire existence, ran from Downtown Detroit to Somerset Collection in Troy. It began service on September 3, 2016 as part of a Regional Transit Authority pilot project. After Suburban Mobility Authority for Regional Transportation launched their Fast service, the 498 was discontinued on April 21, 2018.
- Somerset South
- Adams (Adams and Maple)
- Northwood (Woodward and 13 Mile)
- Huntington Woods (Woodward and 11 Mile)
- Ferndale (Woodward and 9 Mile)
- Fairgrounds (Woodward and State Fair)
- Manchester (Woodward and Manchester)
- Calvert (Woodward and Calvert and Trowbridge)
- Milwaukee (Woodward and Milwaukee)
- Warren (Woodward and Warren)
- Mack/MLK (Woodward and Mack and Martin Luther King Boulevard)
- Grand Circus Park (Woodward and Elizabeth)
- Monroe (Farmer & Monroe)