Detroit Department of Transportation route 19 'Fort'
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Communities Served||Detroit, Lincoln Park|
|Route Type||Key Route|
|Days of Operation||Daily|
|Vehicles Used||Gillig Low Floor, New Flyer Industries D40LF, New Flyer Industries XD40, New Flyer Industries XDE40|
|Average Daily Weekday Ridership (2014)||3,360 (including Jefferson Avenue portion)|
19 Fort is a bus route operated by the Detroit Department of Transportation in Detroit, Michigan, United States.
This route serves Fort Street between Washington Boulevard and Outer Drive.
- December 2001 - Downtown terminus is relocated from Cadillac Square to Capitol Park.
- July 14, 2009 - Downtown terminus is relocated from Capitol Park to the Rosa Parks Transit Center.
- March 3, 2012 - Due to systemwide service cuts, overnight service is discontinued.
- April 22, 2017 - Service on Bassett Street is discontinued, replaced by route 89. Route interlined with route 49 on Sundays.
- August 28, 2020 - The Sunday interline with route 1 is discontinued.