Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport
|Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport|
|Location||Dallas/Fort Worth, TX|
|Passenger Movement (2018)||69,112,607|
|Aircraft Movement (2018)||667,213|
Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (IATA: DFW) is the central airport serving the Dallas and Fort Worth areas of Texas. It is the 9th busiest airport in the United States and the primary hub airport for American Airlines.
- 1 Terminals
- 2 Airlines Served
- 3 Transportation
- 4 Support Fleet
- 5 References
Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport has 5 gates, all connected via Skylink train. A 6th terminal, Terminal F, is planned to be completed by 2025.
Terminal A consists of 26 gates. An American Airlines Admirals' Club is located near Gates A23 and A24.
Terminal B consists of 47 gates. There is an outlier pier located between Gates B29 and B40 that accommodates 10 gates. An American Airlines Admirals' Club is located near Gate B4.
Terminal C consists of 28 gates. An American Airlines Admirals' Club is located near Gates C19 and C20.
Terminal D consists of 40 gates and provides international services at the airport. An American Airlines Admirals' Club is located near Gates D23 and D24, and an AA Flagship Lounge is located near Gate D22.
- American Airlines - All
- American Eagle - All
- American Airlines - All
- Aeromexico Connect - Gates D6-D16
- Air France - Gates D6-D16
- American Airlines - Gate D17-D40
- Avianca El Salvador - Gates D6-D16
- British Airways - Gates D6-D16
- Emirates - Gates D6-D16
- Interjet - Gates D6-D16
- Japan Airlines - Gates D6-D16
- Korean Air - Gates D6-D16
- Lufthansa - Gates D6-D16
- Qantas - Gates D6-D16
- Qatar Airways - Gates D6-D16
- Sun Country Airlines - Gates D6-D16
- Volaris - Gates D6-D16
- Air Canada Express - Gate E2
- Alaska Airlines - Gate E11
- American Eagle - Gates E23-E27 and E35-E38
- Delta Air Lines - Gates E12-E17
- Frontier Airlines - Gate E20
- JetBlue Airways - Gate E10
- Spirit Airlines - Gates E18, E31-E33
- United Airlines - Gates E4-E9
Airport Car Rental
A rental car facility is located in a separate rental car center. Rental services are provided by Advantage, Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, E-Z Car Rental, Hertz, National, Payless, Sixt and Thrifty.
The airport has 5 terminal parking lots, 2 express lots, 2 remote lots and 1 cell phone lot. Valet service is available at all terminals.
|Lot||0-8 Min.||8-30 Min.||30 Min-2 Hr||2 Hr-4 Hr||4 Hr-6 Hr||6 Hr-24 Hr|
|Express||$2.00||$2.00||$2.00||$3.00||$4.00||$12.00 ($15.00 Covered)|
Public Transportation Airport Links
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit
- Trinity Railway Express (via connection with Orange Line)
Dallas-Forth Worth International Airport maintains a support fleet of vehicles and buses to maintain services and transport passengers around the airport. For more information, see Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport Shuttle Service.