County of Lebanon Transit
|Operating Name||Lebanon Transit|
|Offices and Garage||200 Willow Street|
Lebanon, PA 17046
|Area Served||City of Lebanon, and surrounding Lebanon County.|
|Fleet Size (appr.)||18 (fixed route)|
|Employees (appr.)||44 (full-time)|
The County of Lebanon Transit Authority (previously COLT, now Lebanon Transit or LT) is the transit operator for the city of Lebanon and Lebanon County in Pennsylvania.
- Route 1: serving Lebanon Valley Mall, Weis Market, Lebanon Plaza, K-Mart, Cedar Crest Square, Manor Care, Quentin Circle, Norman Dr., Cornwall Rd.
- Route 2: serving 8th St., Maple St., Weavertown Terrace, Wal-Mart, Lebanon Village, Lehman St.
- Route 3: serving Webster Manor, TownHouse Apts., Alley Blind Center, Brookside Apartments, N. 10th Street.
- Route 4: serving East Lebanon Area, Good Samaritan Hospital, Giant Food's, Wal-Mart.
- Route 6: serving South 8th St. (GSH Dialysis), VA Medical Center, South Hills Park, Locust St., Good Samaritan Hospital.
- Route 8: serving West Lebanon County, Cleona, Annville, Palmyra, and selected Hershey areas.
- Route 16: serving Lebanon, Cleona, Annville, Palmyra, Hershey, HersheyPark, Grantville & Hollywood Casino.
- Route 22: serving Harrisburg (via US 22 or US 422).
- Route SP: serving Park City Mall (Saturday only).
- Route PR: serving Park & Ride, Giant and Walmart.
Berks Area Regional Transportation Authority agreement
On September 9, 2013, LT implemented a pilot service with the Berks Area Regional Transportation Authority, in which a new regional service would be offered linking Reading, Lebanon, Hershey and Harrisburg. The service would use both BARTA and LT buses over the length of the route, and times would be coordinated if a transfer would be necessary between the two agency's buses. The service is expected to be run for a reasonable trial time period, and expanded if found to be adequately patronized. Service was eliminated January 31, 2014 due to low ridership.
|403-404||2007||Gillig||Low Floor 29'
|405||2007||Gillig||Low Floor HEV 29'
|406-407||2008||Gillig||Low Floor 29'||Cummins ISL|
|408||2009||Gillig||Low Floor 30'|
||2007||Gillig||BRT 40'||Cummins ISM||Voith D864.5||
|600||Gillig||Low Floor 30'|
|601-603||2012||Gillig||Low Floor HEV 29'||Cummins ISB6.7|
|206, 207, 210||Blue Bird||?|
Lebanon Transit Paratransit
This section is incomplete. You can help!