Corbeil Bus Corporation Minibus
|Corbeil Bus Corporation Minibus|
|Years of manufacture||1985 to 2007|
Official designations for different models is slightly unclear, but they all seemed to be marketed under the name "Minibus".
Models varied in width and length. Dual rear wheel models were equipped with wheelchair lifts located at either the front or the back.
Model Number Breakdown
X: F - Ford chassis or G - GM (Chevrolet/GMC) chassis
###: wheelbase length (Ford: 138/158, GM: 139/159)
XX: SW - single rear wheel or DW - dual rear wheel
X: S - school bus or C - commercial bus
M: "Master" - high roof?
#: number of "sections" (windows? rows?)
Single Rear Wheel Models
Dual Rear Wheel Models
- Cardinal Coach Lines (FirstGroup plc) - Calgary, AB
- First Student Canada (formerly Briggs Bus Lines) - Edmonton, AB
- Golden Arrow School Buses - Edmonton, AB
- Southland Transportation (formerly Red Arrow Student Transportation Services) - Edmonton, AB
- Personal notes & sightings
- Corbeil Bus Corporation Website