Community Transit Lines
Community Coach, as Community Transit Lines, operates a single line run from New York to Morristown, the #77 line, via Main Street in Orange, Route 10, and Ridgedale Avenue, seven days a week. This line was previously operated by DeCamp.
Under the Eastern Shuttle brand, Community Coach provides line run service to Baltimore, Washington, DC, and Richmond, Virginia.
New Jersey Transit routes
Under contract to New Jersey Transit, Community Transportation operates the following routes under contract which run Monday through Saturday.
- 702 - Paterson (St. Joseph's Hospital) to Elmwood Park (Boulevard/Broadway)
- 705 - Passaic (Main Avenue Terminal) to Willowbrook Mall
- 707 - Paterson (City Hall) to Saddle Brook (Market St/Caldwell Ave.)
- 709 - Bloomfield (Glenwood Ave/Conger St.) or Passaic (Main Ave/Passaic Ave.) to Garden State Plaza
- 722 - Paterson (Main St/Crooks Ave.) to Paramus Park
- 742 (one Saturday round trip only) - Paterson (Broadway bus terminal) to Greystone Park Psychiatric Hospital
- 744 - Passaic (Main Avenue terminal) to Wayne (Preakness Shopping Center) or Paterson (City Hall)
- 746 - Paterson (Broadway bus terminal) to Ridgewood (Van Neste Square)
- 748 - Paterson (Madison Ave/3 St.) to Willowbrook Mall or Pompton Lakes (Wanaque Ave/Ringwood Ave., rush hours only)
- 758 - Passaic (Main Avenue terminal) to Paramus Park
- 970 (rush hours only) - Totowa Industrial area to Passaic (Main Avenue terminal)
- 971 (rush hours only) - Totowa Industrial area to Paterson (Broadway bus terminal)