City of Commerce Municipal Bus
City of Commerce Municipal Bus (also known as City of Commerce Transit) is a small bus operator in the city of Commerce, California, located southeast of downtown Los Angeles. The city of Commerce operates five bus routes throughout the city from Monday to Saturday, with two routes in operation on Sunday.
City of Commerce Municipal Bus is notable as being one of the few transit agencies with zero-fare bus service. The city of Commerce receives close to half of its tax revenue from the Commerce Casino, enabling it to provide a variety of services to its citizens -- including completely covering the cost of its bus system.
Map & Schedules
Note: Bus services does not run on Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day.
Weekdays and Saturdays
- Red Route (Mon-Sat) - Commerce Shopping Center, Rosewood Park, City Hall, Bandini Park, Commerce Teen Center, Bristow Park
- Orange Route (Mon-Fri) - Commerce Shopping Center, Citadel Outlets, National Polytechnical College, Commerce Metrolink Station, Del Rio Convalescent Center, Bell Gardens Family Medical Center, City Hall
- Yellow Route (Mon-Fri) - Commerce Shopping Center, Benjamin University, City Hall, Del Rio Convalescent Center, Bell Gardens Family Medical Center
- Green Route (Mon-Sat) - Commerce Shopping Center, Bell Gardens Family Medical Center, Del Rio Convalescent Center, Veterans' Memorial Park, City Hall, Benjamin University
- Blue Route (Mon-Sat) - Commerce Shopping Center, Bristow Park, Commerce Teen Center, Bandini Park, Rosewood Park, City Hall, Citadel Outlets
- 26th Street Shuttle (Mon-Fri) - Commerce Metrolink Station → Slauson & Malt Aves. → Eastern Ave. & Rickenbacker Rd. → Sheila St. & Ralph Lieberman Ave. → Camfield Ave. & Telegraph Rd. → Telegraph Rd. & Washington Blvd. → Commerce Metrolink Station
- Tripper AM (Mon-Fri) -
- Trip 1 (6:38 AM-6:58 AM): Washington Blvd. & Leo Ave. to Garfield & Gage Aves.
- Trip 2 (7:11 AM-7:33 AM): Greenwood Ave. & Neenah St. to Commerce Way and Harbor St.
- Tripper PM (Mon-Fri) -
- Trip 1 (2:55 PM-3:02 PM): Garfield Ave. & Randolph St. to Greenwood Ave. & Neenah St.
- Trip 2 (3:10 PM-3:28 PM): Garfield Ave. & Randolph St. to Jillson St. & Commerce Way
- Church Special (8:55 AM-12:14 PM)
- Shopper Special Route (12:39 PM-5:39 PM)
- Citadel Outlets Express - Union Station Gateway Plaza to Citadel Outlets
All bus rides are fare-free.
- Address: 5555 Jillson St., Commerce, CA 90040
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (323) 724-2776
- Phone: (323) 887-4419
Transit Fleet Roster
|307-308 (2nd)||1995||MCI||102D3||Detroit Diesel Series 60 12.7L||Allison B500R 6 speed||
|326-327 (2nd)||1997||Neoplan USA||AN440 CNG||Cummins L10G||Allison B400R|
|Cummins Westport ISL G||Allison B400R||Features security cameras and bike racks.|
|Cummins Westport ISL G||Allison B400R|
|338||2015||Ford/Glaval||F-550 cutaway||Ford Triton SEFI V10 6.8L||Ford TorqShift 5-Speed Auto OD|
|340-341||2012||NFI||C35LFR||Cummins Westport ISL G||Allison B400R|
|342-345||2018||NFI||XN40||Cummins Westport L9N||Allison B3400 xFE||